Hiking from village to village
250.00€ – 500.00€
Day 1 :
Transfer by minibus from Essaouira to Tafedna, a fishing village located south of Essaouira known for its traditional fishing.
The hike begins in Tafedna and continues north towards Iftan, another beautiful fishing village sheltered from the wind by beautiful limestone cliffs. Picnic halfway. First night and diner in bivouac in Iftan.
– The departure from Essaouira by minibus around 8:30.
– The start of the trek at 9:30am from Tafedna
– 5 to 6 hours of walking.
– 100 m of elevation gain.
– Previous hat, sun cream and walking shoes.
– the arrival at the bivouac place around 16 pm.
– The start of the walk around 9am.
– 60 m of elevation gain.
– 3 to 4 hours of walking.
– Arrival homestay around 13:30 pm; lunch and dinner on site.
Day 3 :
Departure from Tasekra towards Sidi Mbarek while crossing crop terraces . Lunch at a Berber family and then in the afternoon we take the direction of Takaoucht. Bivouac in Takaoucht and a tajin for diner.
– departure around 9am.
– 60 m elevation gain.
– Lunch at 13pm.
– Arrival on the bivouac around 16pm.
– 4 to 5 hours of walking for all the day.
Day 4 :
Departure from Takaoucht north towards Sidi Kaouki, the village known for its beautiful waves that attract surfers. The hike continues to another fishing village called Ouassen, north of Sidi Kaouki. Lunch in Ouassen then in the afternoon, return to Essaouira by minibus.